Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim, N. Ireland
1. The company will provide the client with a cleaner to perform normal cleaning duties within the home. They are not insured to work on the outside of the property.
2. The client will pay the management fee directly to the company by standing order every month, it is the clients responsibility to pay their cleaner directly.
3. A minimum duration of 2 hours cleaning per visit applies to all regular domestic cleaning services.
4. If payment is not made after 30 days of booking, then the account will be passed to our collections agency, after which a charge of 15% on top of the initial amount due, will be added to the overdue amount. The client agrees as part of these terms and conditions, to pay this sum, which represents our reasonable costs in collecting the unpaid amounts
5. All price's are subject to change, the company will provide the client with 30 days notice of any management fee increases. The cleaners rate is also liable to increases in line with the national minimum wage requirements.
6. Any changes to the hours you require the cleaner to work, must be reported to the company. If you need to cancel your cleaner you must notify the company with at least 24 hours notice. Any cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will incur a 100% charge. if the cleaner cannot gain access to the property due to lack of keys, or problems using they keys, there will be a full charge for the clean. If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
7. Holidays - there will be no cleaning service provided on Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Easter Monday, May Day and the 12th and 13th of July.
8. All electrical equipment supplied by the client must be safe and in full working order, for health and safety reasons, if there are any defects in the equipment our cleaners are not permitted to use it.
9. For health & safety reasons, the cleaners are not permitted to work at heights, by use of step ladders or chairs.
10. The client must provide adequate cleaning supplies, electricity and hot running water for the cleaner to perform a satisfactory service. The company will not be liable for inadequte cleaning due to lack of suitable cleaning materials.
11. Regular cleaning prices are lower than that of a one-off clean and in that respect if a regular clean is cancelled before 4 cleans have been provided, the client will be charged at the one-off price. Regular weekly cleaning cancelled after the 1st clean will also incur a £15 administration charge.
12. The company will provide employers and public liability insurance for the cleaner, whilst working in the clients home, provided that any damage is caused by negligence or omission by the cleaner (please note the £100 excess on any claim is payable by the client) any reports for damage caused by the cleaner must be reported verbally or in writing to the company, within 24 hours of the cleaners visit. The company will not be responsible for any claims outside this period. The company will not be responsible for any claims made by a client who has an outstanding balance on their account.
13. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Any large, un-moveable, fragile or highly breakable items must be reported (in writing or by email) to the company, before any cleaning commences.
14. The company undertakes to ensure the safety of your key holding at all times. The cleaner will keep the clients keys on their own key ring and it will not be identified to the clients property. In the unlikely event of keys being lost, the company will provide replacement keys to the value of £30. The company will not be held responsible for any keys which are not kept in the cleaners possession at all times.
15. If the customer is not completely satisfied with a cleaning job, they must report it to the company within 24 hours, the cleaner will re-clean the area of concern to the customer's satisfaction, providing the management fee has been paid.
16. By entering into a service agreement with the company, the client agrees that after the termination of the cleaning service he/she will not hire or use any domestic services provided by a present or past cleaner introduced to the client by the company. If the client wishes to hire or use domestic services provided by the cleaner then he/she must pay a referral fee of £350.
In addition to the above points;
1. The client agrees to pay the management fee by cheque or BACS 7 days in advance.
2. The company reserves the right to amend any quotation should the clients specification change, or should the property be found to be in a poorer condition than what was described at the time of booking.
3. All one-off cleans are for a minimum of 4 hours duration.
4. The client must ensure that there is Electricity and hot running water, a cleaning service cannot be provided if these condition are not met, the client shall be liable for the full one-off clean management fee, plus 2 hours labour charge.
5. Post build cleans will incur an extra £0.50 per hour, per cleaner, labour charge.
6. Any cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will incur a 100% management fee charge. if the cleaner cannot gain access to the property due to lack of keys or problems using they keys there will be a full management charge plus 2 hours labour. If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
7. All electrical equipment supplied by the client must be safe and in full working order, for health and safety reasons, if there are any defects in the equipment provided by the client, our cleaners are not permitted to use it.
8. The client agrees to provide adequate cleaning supplies in order for the cleaners to provide a satisfactory service. If requested at the time of booking, the company can provide all the necessary cleaning supplies, the company shall charge an extra £15 on top of the one-off clean managment fee for the use of our equipment and supplies.
9. Where the cleaner cannot gain access to the premises, the full one-off clean management fee shall be payable, plus 2 hours labour charge.
10. Collection of keys outside of a 5 mile radius from the property will incur a £10 management charge.
11. The client must be available to pay the cleaner the applicable labour rate at the end of the clean.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant law governing England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and by agreeing to be bound by them, the client agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. No Time To Clean reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. Should any of the above clauses change, all existing customers will be notified.
Company registered in Northern Ireland Company no. NI638655
By ordering No Time To Clean Ltd's service by telephone, e-mail, fax or No Time To Clean's website, the client agrees to be bound by No Time To Clean's terms and conditions. For the purpose of these terms and conditions 'The Company' refers to 'No Time To Clean Ltd' and 'The Client' refers to the user of our services.